Hey y’all! Welcome again for one more video!
If you’re new to Chaz’s Cuisines Channel, We’re glad to have you ever cease and go to! Go forward,subscribe and be a part of the Cuisine household!
It’s the winter season y’all! That means it’s time to heat and comforting dish. A dish that may hold you feeling heat inside and full as a tick! Ha! Let’s get into this video. I’ll be displaying you all tips on how to create a fast and straightforward jambalaya dish. The elements are listed under.
Be certain to tag me on instagram if you happen to recreate any of Chaz’s cuisines recipes. Enjoy!
* 1 tbsp, onion powder
* 1/2 Tbsp, paprika
* 1- 1 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning
* One packet of Sazon seasoning
* pinch of black pepper
* Salt to style
* 4-6 thyme stems
* 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 green bell pepper, diced
* 1 medium yellow onion, diced
* 2 stalks, scallions-chopped
* 4 cups of hen broth
* 1/4 cup of Sofrito(Goya model)
* 1 20 Oz can, seasoned diced tomatoes(drained)
* 2 cups of lengthy grain rice
* 2 cups of smoked turkey sausage
* One hen breast or hen thigh, chopped
* 10–12 colossal shrimp
** DO NOT OWN THE COPY RIGHT OF THIS MUSIC**
Music by: Lakey impressed
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Chaz’s Lifestyle was considered 71326 and favored: 1549 instances
If you want this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.