How to make do-it-yourself Cleaning wipes with simply 3 components and half a roll of paper towels. The finest DIY Clorox wipes for kitchens, loos, and extra.
↓↓↓↓↓ NATURAL Cleaning WIPES HOW-TO BELOW ↓↓↓↓↓
Thieves wipes (or DIY Clorox wipes) are my go to wipes for all objective Cleaning, whether or not it is a fast cleanup or an on a regular basis mess. We take them tenting with us too; they’re the right addition to each our house and tenting kitchen. And they’re nice for the toilet too!
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ 🖨️
1/2 roll paper towels
1 3/4 cups heat water
1 ounce Thieves Household Cleaner
10 drops Tea Tree Oil
1. Cut a paper towel roll in half.
2. Add heat water to a sealable container.
3. Pour Thieves Household Cleaner into the water.
4. Then add within the tea tree oil.
5. Stir the combination collectively properly.
6. Drop one half of the paper towel roll, reduce facet down, into the liquid Cleaning combination, and place the lid in your container.
7. Make certain all of the liquid has soaked up into the paper towels earlier than attempting to use the wipes. To do that, I like to flip the container the other way up, however this is not completely needed.
8. Once your paper towels are totally soaked, take away the cardboard tube, and your do-it-yourself, all-purpose wipes are prepared to go!
New Recipe or Outdoor Video typically, so make sure to SUBSCRIBE!
SUBSCRIBE to our NEWSLETTER:
We use affiliate hyperlinks, which implies we obtain a small fee for gratis to you whenever you make a purchase order.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FAVORITE TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
Thieves Household Cleaner:
Tea Tree Oil:
Pyrex Liquid Measuring Cups:
Container for Wipes:
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Mel Lockcuff was considered 32715 and appreciated: 346 occasions
If you want this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.